Please also see out Terms and Conditions.
In accordance with the 1998 Data Protection Act
- Only record personal data which are directly relevant to the running of our business. This will typically include names, business names and contact details.
- We will store your personal data safely and securely.
- We will always provide you with full details of all data we hold on you, promptly, and as and when requested. Here, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure the authenticity of any information requests before releasing personal data to you.
- We will permanently delete any and all of your personal data if requested, with the exception of data we are required by law to maintain for the processing of accounts.
What we will not do:
- We will not record your credit or debit card details.
- We will not pass on any of your personal data to third parties without your express consent, with the exception of those exemptions required by law under the Act itself.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to a computer device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
This website uses a Session cookie to keep track of where you are in our website. This is deleted when you leave our site. We also use Google Analytics to provide anonymised, aggregated data on how our website is used. This information does not include any information which could identify an individual personally.